- Property Type: Unit
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Gas Heater)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Garden Shed.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Timber, Laminate and Other (Gas Cooking)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Mezzanine) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Inside, the home features three double bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom spaces and an open-plan living area with neutral décor, wood burner and wall mounted gas heater.
French doors from the living space leads to the fully-fenced outdoor area, with the easy-care grounds orientated perfectly for all-day sun. An internally accessed single garage and a garden shed complete the appeal.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property is located just a couple of minutes' walk from Frankton beach, walking & cycling trails, Remarkables primary school and within easy reach of everything from the airport and bus services to the array of shops and amenities on offer at Remarkables park shopping centre.
The rear unit of two and surrounded by other quality properties, this well presented unit is offered to the market by vendors whose focus is now firmly fixed on the next chapter in their lives. With homes in this prized location in demand interest is sure to be high, and immediate action is advised - act now or miss out - contact Kate today to secure this entry level Frankton property.